Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Mastertech is Currently Recruiting a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor (QS) will play an integral role in the successful delivery of large-scale projects Mechanical & Electrical projects. Mastertech will offer a structure to aid development, share knowledge, and drive the successful candidate to provide service innovation.
- Procurement of packages ensuring technical completion
- Ability to interpret specifications and drawings
- Attend pre-contract meetings, liaise with a wide range of construction professionals, and ensure timely completion of agreed actions
- Visit site to measure and value works completed
- Sub-contractor and supplier payments, and sub-contractor variations
- Document and cost changes to the work scopes and prepare the monthly valuations and final accounts
- Other commercial duties and tasks as directed by the commercial lead
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be advantageous, but not required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving capability and perform tasks to the high standards set out by the company.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required based on client requirements.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- mobile phone.
- Eligibility for company bonus scheme.
- Support towards further professional and personal development.
- Excellent work / life balance, great company culture in a team environment.
- 21 Days Annual Leave.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior M&E QS Role” and one of our recruitment team will respond with information.