Mastertech is Currently Recruiting a Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manger your key responsibilities are:
- A good knowledge and experience of the construction and maintenance of buildings, equipment and services and building regulations and guidelines.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Compiling project reports, technical submittals, requests for information & misc. documentation.
- Delivering projects with the highest quality and ensuring that QA documents are produced and maintained
- Liaising with main contractor & consultant to deliver the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline’s influence on all others.
- Using IT systems to keep track of documentation and progress
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure progress & guidelines are maintained
- Attending site/ site meetings/ walkdown of system/ handovers etc.
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Setting the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of health and safety procedures and best practice, ensuring compliance with Company procedures and legal obligations for safe construction at all times
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous experience in construction
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and necessary paperwork
€37k – €65k depending on experience
If You Are Considering Making A Move And Would Like To Have A Confidential Chat About The Role, Please Call us on 01 413 3828 and ask for HR Manager or Email email@example.com