Junior Mechanical Estimator
Mastertech is Currently Recruiting a Junior Mechanical Estimator
The Junior Estimator will play an integral role in the successful delivery of large-scale projects Mechanical & Electrical projects. Mastertech will offer a structure to aid development, share knowledge, and drive the successful candidate to provide service innovation.
- Ability to interpret specifications and drawings
- Prepare detailed and accurate estimates for mechanical projects, including cost calculations, material and labour requirements, and subcontractor quotations
- Prepare tender reports, tender pricing schedules and other tender return documents.
- Reviewing and formulating detailed tender bids in a professional manner to tight deadlines.
- Other commercial duties and tasks as directed by the commercial lead
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be advantageous, but not required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving capability and perform tasks to the high standards set out by the company.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- mobile phone.
- Eligibility for company bonus scheme.
- Support towards further professional and personal development.
- Excellent work / life balance, great company culture in a team environment.
- 21 Days Annual Leave.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior M&E QS Role” and one of our recruitment team will respond with information.